Inquiries & Availability
Our availability changes daily therefore we DO NOT reserve event dates based on inquiries or quotes provided.
· Any customer interested in placing an order (after design/pricing is determined) will be asked to submit an order form.
· Once the order form is submitted, arrangements will be made for the deposit to be paid.
*Orders placed with less than 2 weeks notice will be subject to a rush fee of 30%.
~Your order/event date will NOT be guaranteed until you have submitted an order form AND paid the booking deposit~
We reserve the right to make any minor alterations on the design if we deem necessary. Please note that our creations are all hand made and no two designs, even if produced by us, are exactly alike.
· A minimum 50% non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your date, which goes toward your total balance. The final balance is due two weeks prior to the event date.
· Deposits* are due within 48 hours of receiving your payment invoice.
*for promo/specials, orders less than $50 or with less than 1 month to your event date, order payment is due in full within 48 hours of receiving your invoice.
· If an extension is needed for the deposit due date, just ask. While we may not be able to accommodate every special request, we will try to find a solution that works for both you and us.
· In the event the deposit is not received by the due date, the 'hold' in our schedule will be released and we will no longer be able to guarantee event date availability.
· Once deposit is made, the client is deemed to have read and accepted all Policy and Order Information.
Our preferred payment methods are electronic transactions via square or email money transfer to Info@sweettreatz.ca. We accept Visa, American express, Discover and MasterCard and cash. We DO NOT accept checks.
· Order change requests regarding cake size, theme, design, and/or accents that are submitted to us 14 days or less before the event date, will be charged a $40 change order fee plus any additional costs for special materials/supplies to be purchased for the changes to the original order.
· This fee will be due immediately, payable through email money transfer only. An invoice will be emailed for the change order fee.
· We will not accept order change requests of any kind 10 days or less before the event date.
· Deposits are non-refundable.
· If an order is cancelled 21 days or more before the event date, up to 75% of your deposit (minus any cost accrued for materials/supplies) may be applied towards a future order that falls within 3 months from the date the deposit was paid.
· If an order is cancelled 20 days or less before the event date, no portion of your deposit will be applied towards a future event. *If a short notice cancellation is due to exceptional circumstances a discussion can be had. *
· Cancellations leave a hole in our schedule, which may or may not be filled by another order.
· Refunds/credits requested due to decorating style, color shade, or general design will not be honored.
· Refunds/credits requested due to the quality of flavor or texture will only be considered once the full product, minus one taster portion, is returned to us for inspection and the product is deemed defective. Product must be returned to us within 24 hours of the original pick-up time for any refund to be considered. If the item is deemed defective, the amount of refund/credit will be determined by us.
Delivery & Pick Up
· Delivery is quoted as an additional fee based on location. Certain cakes can not be picked up as they may require assembly on site. Charges will be added to your total. A delivery time and location must be provided two weeks prior to the event. If you choose to pick up your cake, Sweet Treatz is not responsible for the cake once it is in the care of yourself or your designated party.
· Once you or your designated party has picked up an order, it is considered “accepted".
Although every possible care will be taken with the delivery and set up of the cakes, once delivered or picked up, the order becomes the responsibility of clients and we cannot be held responsible for any destruction of the order once they are in the care of clients.
***Sweet Treatz does not assume any liability for orders once they leave our possession***
We reserve the right to use any photos we take of your order for any media related activities such as our website, social media, or advertising